8.15.2011

A bottle of Vodka and a dead pigeon.



Our last solo day in Seville. Annnd it was another good ol' pool day. By now my dedicated blog readers know what pool days include: pool, sun tanning, reading, facebooking, and pictures. 


Tomorrow the owners of our vacation stay come back...aka MAJOR CLEANING! Meaning lawn care, pool care, sidewalk care, car care, house care. We did everything but the major house care until after dinner and everything because we figured we are pretty dirty people and would get this place dirrrtay. 


I wanted to do another photo shoot today so I made them all go get dressed up and bootiful. I mean they are pretty all the time, but just enhanced...


We dominated Valencina with our picture taking. Some Spanish boys on horse carriages drove by once...then again...oh and then once more but stopped awkwardly behind me while I was shooting making my models not be serious because they were yelling "muy guapa". Serious faces = FAIL. We took photos until I had no more backgrounds and we were all hungry. 


I cooked dinner. All by myself. Well Manda stood over my shoulders and made sure I didn't poison everybody but...I still did the gutting of the chicken and seasoning and errrything. Potatoes (from a box), Chicken breasts, brocolic (I don't know how to spell it...), corn and yummy dessert. I am going to miss this dessert and stuff...I may have to bring this dessert all the time back to the states...I may be 590 lbs by next week...but that is beside the point.


It was back to cleaning the house...it is smoking clean now. That saying doesn't make sense...but it is the same concept. 


So here is the big thing. I went out to the trash to throw away a Vodka bottle and saw a huge stick, amused I gave it a swift kick...yeah so that stick was not a stick. It was most definitely a pigeon! A stinkin' pigeon. Dead. And I kicked it. I screamed and everybody came running thinking I was dying...Pigeons could be the death of me. Morgan picked it up (not with her hands) and threw it away. We laughed about Steve and Pia opening the trash can and seeing the Vodka bottle and a dead pigeon...Imaginere that!


Tonight will probably be an early night for Manda and Jen because they have to pick them up at six am...as for Morg and I..we are getting wild and crazy with Clyde Gerald and Jesse James! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment