8.17.2011



Today was a little bit sad. It was strictly a pool day and all day we had to think about leaving tomorrow. But great things did get accomplished today. Morgan finally...and I do mean FINALLY learned how to back dive..after 79 times...and so did Matilde! Manda cooked her amazing enchiladas for dinner...along with...you guessed it...oreos and icecream! Yum! We continued exchanging stories about our last three weeks, along with flashbacks to our Dairy Queen days. 


We ended the evening with watching hilarious videos of Matilde and Vincent on youtube and watching Burlesque. It is a perfect ending to a spectacular, amazing, wonderful journey. 


There isn't anything else for me to post tonight..but stay tuned for a few more posts with highlights of the trip, the trek back to the states (cross your fingers that I don't get frisked, loose anything, or get lost), and for more photos :)


I want to thank Steve, Pia, Matilde, Vincent, Lola, Clyde and JJ for allowing us to invade your home and let us experience this amazing country on our own. You guys are truly amazing people and have a beautiful home and family. Thank you!


Also thanks to all of you, yes you reading this, I am so glad to have someone reading our adventures. It makes it just a little more fun! :)


Once again I wish you a good night. Blessings! <3


Thank you for reading, it has been more fabulous then 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you girls who stayed in our home and took care of it and what came with it (including getting rid of ants and ticks!!) while having fun. Wish you the best in your near future. Hope our paths cross again soon. Love, the McCann Alliende
    August 17, 2011 7:31 PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary, I just finished reading your entire blog after straight three hours. It made me laugh out loud. I really enjoyed every single entry of it. You have great story telling skills. I could easily picture you fighting with the cat, or covering your head with a pillow while Clyde barked, and barked. To your consolation, this morning when Steve drop you off at the airport, he forgot to put the dogs inside the house, and Clyde barked and barked until I realized he was outside around 6:30 am. I wanted to hit him with a shovel on his head.
    Keep writing on your other blog. I will follow you. You make me appreciate and be grateful for simple things in life. All our love and best time in school. And remember, you will be special anywhere you go, it´s not Spain that makes you special, it´s simply you. Keep it up girl. Love, Pia.

    ReplyDelete